Diversify to Grow Your Business
Corporate Business Training Provider
Classroom (workshop style)
N/A (delivered using zoom)
Presentation notes emailed after event.
Presentation handout given during the event.
Diversification is a growth strategy that involves entering into a new market or industry – one that the business doesn’t currently operate in – while also creating a new product for that new market.
What to expect from this webinar
A detailed understanding of how to grow using business and income diversification techniques.
There are several different types of diversification:
- Horizontal diversification
- Concentric diversification
- Conglomerate diversification
- Vertical diversification
This session will cover
Deciding how and when to diversify will require:
- detailed market research for the new product or service
- a thorough assessment of customer needs
- a clear product development strategy and market testing
- sales, marketing and supply chain operations able to cope with the added demands
If you would like this event delivered then contact us to discuss your needs.
© Copyright Notice
Our training materials are protected by copyright, and permission must be obtained from the owner prior to any prohibited reproduction, storage in a retrieval system, or transmission in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or likewise.